Sunday, September 4, 2011

A quick little typographical experiment

It's been a while since I have posted any new work of mine, because lately I have been feeling a bit stuck for creative inspiration. I love creating vector illustrations, but I was thinking of the same ideas and so I decided to take a break and just experiment with some different mediums.

I've always loved making things with my hands so I have announced a holiday from computers and had a go at creating words with found objects. It's a lot of fun, and the best thing is that it focuses my attention to the process of creating something rather than thinking about the end result.

I'm feeling more creative then ever now, and I will be posting some new works soon! Isn't that a cause for celebration?

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see more typographic experiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Henry! As they say, watch this space.... ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...