Saturday, November 5, 2011

Society6 iPhone cases



So excited to finally post about this! My illustrations are now available to be purchased as iPhone cases and skins, as well as high quality prints from Society6! I have wanted to have my art on iPhone cases for the longest time. I chose Society6, as the iPhone cases have a very slim profile, and are stronger, lighter, more flexible, and of a higher quality compared to other plastic cases on the market. The cases are available to purchase for either iPhone 3G or iPhone 4.

I ordered the Señora Muerte case for myself and I am so happy with how it turned out, the level of detail in the tattoos is amazing and the colours are sharp!

Also, Society6 is offering free shipping worldwide this weekend - offer expires midnight on Sunday (USA time, I assume). You can view all my iPhone cases here.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...