Sunday, January 5, 2014

Take the Power Back

Hmmm, where's the next place we should take over?

Happy New Year everyone! I always like to do a bit of decluttering and get rid of old sketches and paper that I have accumulated over the years. It's also nice to look back on old work that I might have forgotten like this old illustration of Rage Against the Machine.

The original thumbnail sketch is below. This illustration was done years ago, so while I can definitely see it's in my illustration style the technique is not quite refined yet.

And I still love listening to RATM!


2 comments:

  1. Yes! you can see the progression - this is a great illustration but the linework and complexity of your more recent illustrations is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheryl! It's good to know my technique is getting better as time goes on :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...