Monday, March 2, 2015

I'm on Instagram!

Sharing my work in progress pics and inspiration on Instagram

Those that have been following my blog for some time may have noticed that I don't post here as often as I used to.

I've been blogging here for nearly 5 years, and I have enjoyed sharing posts that explain my process while being able to show multiple pictures of how my illustrations evolve. Its always been a huge encouragement for me getting feedback from my readers whether it's a comment on the blog post or an email.

I'm on instagram now and loving the ease of sharing my WIP pics and inspiration. I'm working on a new illustration at the moment which I can't wait to start posting pics of!

Check it out here: https://instagram.com/annecobai/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...